2012年2月3日金曜日

Pearl Jam Oh Where Can My Baby Be

pearl jam oh where can my baby be

PEARL JAM - WHERE, OH WHERE COULD MY BABY BE? LYRICS

Oh where oh where can my baby be? the lord took her away from me. she's gone to heaven so i've got to be good. so i can see my baby when i leave this world.

 

We were out on a date in my daddy's car. we hadn't driven very far. there in

The road straight ahead. a car was stalled the engine was dead.

 

I couldn't stop so i swerved to the right. i'll never forget the sound that

Night. the screamin tires the bustin glass. the painful scream that i heard

Last.

 


Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Pearl Jam
Learn more

Oh where oh where can my baby be? the lord took her away from me. she's gone

To heaven so i've got to be good. so i can see my baby when i leave this world.

Lyrics provided by http://www.kovideo.net/

Source - http://www.kovideo.net/where-oh-where-could-my-baby-be-lyrics-pearl-jam-592620.html

 

When i woke up the rain was pourin down. there were people standin all around.

Something warm flowing through my eyes. but somehow i found my baby that night.

I lifted her head she looked at me and said. "hold me darling just a little


Babies Go Pearl Jam
Learn more

While." i held her close i kissed her our last kiss. i found the love that i

Knew i had missed.

 

Well now she's gone. even though i hold her tight. i lost my love my life

That night.

 

Oh where oh where can my baby be? the lord took her away from me. she's gone

To heaven so i've got to be good. so i can see my baby when i leave this world.

 

Oh where oh where can my baby be? the lord took her away from me. she's gone

To heaven so i've got to be good. so i can see my baby when i leave this world.



These are our most popular posts: pearl jam oh where can my baby be

PEARL JAM - WHERE, OH WHERE COULD MY BABY BE? LYRICS

G Em Oh where, oh where can my baby be? C D The Lord took her away from me. G Em Shes gone to heaven so Ive got to be good, C D so I can see my baby when I leave this world. Pearl Jam Last Kiss lirik G Em ... read more

Last Kiss by Pearl Jam - Pandora

Oh where, oh where, can my baby be? / The Lord took her away from me / Shes gone to heaven, so Ive got to be good / So I can see my baby when I leave this world / We were out on a date in my daddys car / We hadnt ... read more

Last Kiss – Pearl Jam Lyric « mukadownload

Pearl Jam Where, Oh Where Could My Baby Be? Lyrics: Oh where oh where can my baby be the lord took her away from me shes gone to heaven so ive got to be good so i can see my baby when i leave this world We were ... read more

Pearl Jam - Last Kiss:lirik lagu dan chord gitar

Pearl Jam – Last Kiss. January 05, 2012 Paul Richard 25 Comments. Letra (Lyrics): Oh where, oh where can my baby be? The Lord took ... Shes gone to heaven, so Ive got to be good, So I can see my baby when I leave this world. We were ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿